This Thursday the last event of the FIA World Cup for Cross Country Bajas 2019 starts with the Baja Portalegre. The fight for the title is extremely exciting this year, as Orlando Terranova (111 points) and Jakub’Kuba’ Przygonski (109 points) are only one respectively three points behind the World Cup leader Vladimir Vasilyev (112 points).
X-Raid – MINI John Cooper Works Rally
Orlando Terranova & Bernardo Graue
Jakub Przygonski & Timo Gottschalk
Boris Garafulic & Filipe Palmeiro
MRacing – MINI John Cooper Works Rally
Alejandro Martin & José Marques
Luis Recuenco & Victor Alijas
Helder Oliveira & Paulo Fiuza
25 – 10 : SS1 – 5.35km & SS2 – 99.22km
26 – 10 : SS3 – 191.75km & SS4 – 211.78km
– Vehicles built by X-raid have won the Baja Portalegre 500 seven times.
– The event in Portugal is the last round of the FIA Cross Country Bajas World Cup.
– Three pilots have the chance to win the title on their own: Kuba Przygonski holds third place with 109 points. Orlando Terranova is on the 2nd place with 111 points. Leader Vladimir Vasilyev has only one point advantage.
– At the Baja Portalegre a pilot can score a maximum of 30 points.
– The crews of Luis Recuenco / Victor Alijas, Helder Olivera / Paulo Fiúza and Alejandro Martin / José Marques will be serviced by the Portuguese X-raid partner Mracing.